|Content||Plastic sheep troughs
6ft plastic trough
- Manufactured from tough impact resistant polyethylene.
- Designed with smooth surface to reduce feed build up and for ease of cleaning.
- Rounded edge design ensures animal safety
- Minimises waste by keeping feed off the ground.
- Will not rot or rust like traditional wooden / metal feeders.
- Suitable for wet and dry feed applications.
- Allows animals to feed from the ground in their natural feeding position.
- Capacity 30ltr
- Dimensions 1854 x 279 x 127mm
- Half ton or Cubic metre meal bin.
- Strong and durable feed storage bin with a wide opening at the top and lockable lid.
- Fitted with a drain-off (25mm) for ease of cleaning and emptying.
- Perfect solution for storing meal on the farm.
- Can be sited in close proximity to the feeding location in the field or yard.
- Can be easily transported with a bale handler or loader.
- The amount of labour and time involved in feeding as a result is significantly reduced for the farmer.
- Meal is kept clean and dry.
Strong and durable feed storage bin with a low profile for ease of access when filling and empting. Designed to fit in a standard car trailer (2.5 x 1.2m). Can be easily transported by a forklift or bale handler.
Strong and durable feed storage bin with a wide opening at the top and lockable lid. Fitted with a drain-off (25mm) for ease of cleaning and emptying.
|Cashels Bale Grab
The Cashels Hydraulic Bale Grabhas been developed for the stacking, handling and transport of silage, straw and haylage bales. The unique curved design of the Bale Grab guarantees that the bale is cradled towards the curved main frame and held securely by the two paddles. This ensures that both the weight and pressure are evenly distributed across the unit while in use. The unique design of the Cashels Bale Grab ensures there is no damage to the bale during handling and transportation. When stacking bales, either of the two paddles can be locked in position, allowing the other to do all the movement. This feature, along with the slimline, robust tube used in the paddles, ensures the bales can be stacked tightly together without compromising the bale integrity.
Locking paddles for precise handling in confined spaces.
- Heavy-duty ram with check valve.
- Slimline, robust paddles manufactured from high grade structural tube.
- Unique curved design maintains bale integrity and provides maximum strength and durability.
- Suitable for use on bales up to 1500mm (5’).
- Length 1450mm
- Widght 1220mm
- Height 660mm
- lift capacity 1000kg
|Cashels Tipping Bale Handler
- Heavy duty construction.
- High-quality paint finish.
- Straight-forward design for ease of use.
- Length 1535mm
- Width 1155mm
- Height 870mm
- Lift capacity 1000kg