Top 5 Grazing is ideally suited to rotational grazing or set stocking, but also offers opportunity for a heavy silage cut in late May or early June. The dense leafy sward produced by Top 5 Grazing makes it the best selection for intensive animal production systems. Its yield and quality are retained in both grazing or cut-and-graze systems.
Benefits of Top 5 Grazing
- Suitable for all grazing stock (NB. unsuitable for horses)
- High palatability to drive dry matter intakes and animal performance
- Supreme grazing yield and quality
- Suitable for intensive grazing or cut-and-graze
- Excellent spring and autumn growth
Available with or without clover