|Description||incl vat||Please call store for prices|
1 bucket/20feeds - €5.75/cow
RECOVERY DRINK FOR FRESHLY CALVED COWS
First Drink helps increase rumen function which increases appetite faster and therefore speeds up dry matter intake.
By providing First Drink after calving the cow recovers quickly from calving and is given a very good start to lactation and subsequent fertility.
First Drink Supports:
✓ Boosts dry matter intake after calving
✓ Supporting Rehydration
✓ Reduces the risk and severity of metabolic diseases
✓ Reducing the risk of displaced abomasum
|Kiernan Premium Milk Replacer
Call 05791 31206 or 0863068260 for price and offers
Discount on full pallet orders (50bags/pallet)
- 23% protein - driven from whey and skim
- Skim powder slows down passage rate and increases ADG
- Less than 0.1% fibre so highly digestible
- Includes pre and probiotics to help prevent scours• High levels of vitamin E to boost immunity
- Vanilla flavouring to increase palatability and drive on intakes
|incl vat||incl vat|
|Content||Nitrile Premium gloves Large, XL AND XXL
- Non - Sterile
- Single Use
- Latex Free and Powder Free
- Particularly Strong for Toughest Requirements
- 300mm Length for Comfortable Protection
- Particularly Suitable as Milker Gloves
- Pack Of 50
High quality all round milk replacer for cost effective calf rearing
Range | FEATURES:
- Whey based.
- High digestibility.
- Suitable for all rearing systems.
- Added vitamins & minerals.
Range | BENEFITS:
- Ideal for bucket mixing and computerised calf feeders.
- Suitable for once or twice a day.
- Dual purpose suitable for dairy and beef calves.
- Ensures the perfect start for early growth rates.
- Comprehensive vitamin and mineral package.
- Contains an active probiotic in Gut Guardian.
RECOMMENDED FEEDING RATE :
First Drink is a water-soluble powder. Add 700g to 15 to 20 litres of warm water and mix in a bucket. The solution will turn orange. First Drink contains high levels of natural sources of Beta carotene which will cause colour spotting during the mixing process.
Offer the warm solution to the cow immediately after calving and before free access to water is given. Due to its higher level of vitamin D3 compared with complete feeds, each dairy cow should not be fed more than 1.5kg of First Drink per day.
|Minimum order for delivery is one full pallet 50bags||Calf blanket ThermoPlus
Calf blankets support the immune system during the first few days and prevent diarrhoea and other illnesses
The risk of illness increases at temperatures below 10 °C
Protection against sudden changes in the weather
Avoids cold stress in new-born calves
- outer materials made from tear-resistant 600 denier ribstop polyester
- with anatomical chest and belly fastener
- stable closures with additional hook and loop security
- water-repellent up to 3,000 mm water column
- 200 g polyfleece filling for optimum protection even in extreme outdoor temperatures
- breathable properties prevent excessive sweating
|10 Station Compartment Feeder
Teat: Screw-in Peach Teats
Capacity: 66 Litre
Compartment Capacity: 2-3 Litre (min 2 litres)
Mounting: Galvanised brackets for gate or fence
Dimensions: L1150 x W470 x D370mm|