Multi-Species Mixture is a specialist mix for lower input
systems where improving soil health is a priority.
Multi-Species Mixture contains high-quality grasses, legumes and herbs,
providing multiple sources of protein, energy and minerals for grazing
livestock. Soil health benefits from the plant species’ different abilities to
fix and lift nitrogen, reducing environmental impact.
Benefits of Multi-Species Mixture
• Superior sward performance through complementary plant species
• Improved soil structure
• Increased drought tolerance
• Ideal for finishing lambs, cattle and dairy systems
• Reduced effect of internal parasites
• High-quality feed through the summer